This privacy statement covers the information practices of Court 28 Limited. Court 28 is not responsible for the information practices or content of any external site that may be linked to from our own website.
- Any information provided when you register for a programme will be used for the purpose of enrolment into an activity organised by Court 28 Ltd. and for subsequent administration.
- Court 28 Ltd. does not and will not share any personal data given to us to any third party.
- Court 28 Ltd. does not retrieve, store or share any credit card details of its customers.
- Customers have the right to obtain access to or correct any personal information held by Court 28 Ltd. upon written request.
- You may choose to unsubscribe to any newsletter or marketing emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link included in any marketing emails we may send to you. You may also contact us.
Terms and conditions for classes
By taking part in one of our programmes, you agree to and abide by the following:
- Places are limited and can fill up quickly. Allocations are made on a first come, first served basis once payment has been received in full and in advance.
- Make up classes will not be provided nor offered.
- If a participant is unable to attend a session for any reason no refund, credit voucher or make-up session will be provided.
- Session payments are only valid for the current training year (September-August). Any unused sessions may not be carried forward to the following year.
- Session packs or unused sessions may not be transferred to another person.
- Session packs are only valid for one person and for one sporting activity.
- All training fees are non-refundable unless a participant is not accepted into the course applied for.
- Sessions may be cancelled due to a signal 8 warning or other event such as a Red or Black storm signal, inclement weather, damage to a venue, school closure, dangerous conditions or any other event outside the control of Court 28 Ltd. In the event of cancellation, the session will not be charged.
- Sessions will not be held on public holidays.
- Private lesson cancellations shall not be charged if 24 hours notice is given. Same day cancellations will be charged as normal.
- Court 28 Ltd. coaches have the right to reject participants from attending a session if payment has not been made or if a consent form has not been submitted.
- Court 28 Ltd. coaches have the right to suspend participants at any time if a participant fails to follow instructions or violates the rules and regulations of Court 28 Ltd. and/or facilities and organisations.
- Participants must wear appropriate sportswear and non-marking footwear.
- Court 28 Ltd. reserves the right to use any media materials taken of participants (video, images etc) for promotion and/or coach education.
- Court 28 Ltd. reserves the right to change a course venue, time or day.
- Parents and/or carers are not allowed into the training area during coaching or training, unless the activity is for children under 5 years of age.
- Court 28 Ltd. policies are subject to change without notice. Our current policies notice may be viewed on our website.
Last update: 12th November 2013